English teacher jobs at English Faster centres in Yogyakarta (Jogja)
English Faster has no centre in Yogyakarta (Jogja) at the moment. You can submit your job application and we’ll keep it on file for any future recruitment in Yogyakarta.
About English Faster
English Faster is a top-quality English language centre that specialises in Accelerated Learning. Our teachers are required to teach our English course to 2.5 to 17 years old students for the following levels: Nursery, Kindergarden, Primary and Secondary.
English Faster has a big vision, a talented team, and a high-energy culture. We are looking for people who value being part of a group that innovates, brainstorms, works together and loves challenges.
If you think you are a talented English language teacher and wish to join our dynamic team, click here.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
- Selected candidates after the interview have to take an English Proficiency Test at our centre.
- We only hire teachers who already have a valid visa to stay and work in Indonesia.
- We require a minimum two-year commitment.
- Both locals and foreigners can apply.
Profile of the Ideal Candidate
- Preferred minimum age: 23
- Experience teaching kids (Nursery, Kindergarden, Primary) or teenagers (Secondary)
- Degree in English or Humanities (Communication, Journalism, Sociology, etc)
- Excellent Written & Spoken English
- Standard English accent with minimal mother tongue influence
- Passionate about education
- Can inspire and be and be a role model for children
- Organised, Independent & Team Player
- Presentable, Mature, Good-mannered, Positive-minded, Hardworking
- Friendly, Responsible, Open-minded & Culturally sensitive
- Creative, Lively & Energetic
- Non-confrontational & Uncomplicated
- Lots of common sense
Duties & Responsibilities
- Teach students of various ages and levels (Nursery to Secondary)
- Ensure that the specific needs and objectives of students are met
- Conduct trial lessons and assessment tests for potential students
- Select and use appropriate in-house learning materials
- Assign and correct classwork and homework
- Assist with routine admin duties whenever needed
- Attend and participate in briefings/meetings/training
- Represent and maintain the good image of English Faster at all times